frequently asked questions
1. How many people can the Kai 'Oli'Oli accommodate?
A: The Kai 'Oli'Oli is certified by the US Coast Guard to comfortably accommodate up to 49 passengers and several crew.
2. Do your cruises offer whale watching excursions too?
A: During the whale watching season (December through April), we definitely look for whales on every cruise. In fact, these beautifully majestic creatures are so plentiful on our coastline, we actually guarantee that you will see dolphins or whales on any of our Morning Calm and Afternoon Adventure cruises!
3. Do you provide snorkeling gear and is it safe for beginners?
A: Yes! At no extra charge, we provide high-quality snorkel gear and instructional guidance for beginners.
4. What if I don't see any dolphins or whales?
A: If you don't see dolphins or whales please take advantage of our dolphin or whale sighting guarantee!
5. Do you provide underwater cameras?
A: Underwater cameras are available onboard for $20 each. We have an amazing professional photography program on each cruise. For more information, click here.
6. What kind of drinks are available on your cruises?
A: Non-alcoholic beverages such as water, soft drinks, and Hawaiian juices are included. Alcoholic beverages such as beer, wine, mai tais and margaritas are also included (limit 4 per adult).
7. Is there a photo souvenir of my time aboard the Kai 'Oli'Oli?
A: Yes! We have an amazing professional photography program on each cruise. If you've recently enjoyed one of our cruises and would like to get a copy of your time aboard the Kai 'Oli'Oli, please click here.
8. Do you offer online discounts?
A: Yes, we definitely do! We currently offer a free tote bag on all cruises and private charters reserved through our website.
For more information about our current special or other discount opportunities, please call our friendly reservationists at (888)677-1277 or contact us via this website.
9. I want to buy from your store. Where do you ship to?
A: We charge for Shipping & Handling to ship anywhere the United States Postal Service will allow. If you have an unusually large order, we will contact you to discuss our costs.
For more information about our shipping costs, please visit our shipping policy.